See Blogger: Posts for peer reviews.
Reflection:
I did my curricular microteaching with Bonyo and Nicole on the FOIL method of expanding binomials. Overall, the lesson and activity was successful and the students were able to follow the lesson and complete the activity from that lesson. We were overprepared for the lesson and ended up having to cut a lot of material that we planned because we included too much in the lesson plan given the 15 minute time limit. One of the downsides of our lesson was spending too much time review the material the "students" were supposed to know so that sidetracked some of the activity portion of our lesson. This was a good lesson for us in planning ahead, and expecting some common issues that might occur with the lesson. Overall, I liked the feedback that we got and I think I can use it to improve my teaching in the future during my long practicum.
No comments:
Post a Comment