Friday, December 17, 2021

Microteaching Peer Assessments and Reflection

Peer Assessments:

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/16R9b1bry46e-oEb0VtWxIXV5zOWgLLCj/view?usp=sharing

Reflection:

I think my microteaching lesson went well. I planned a suitable amount of material for the time that we had and successfully executed the lesson. I think my peers enjoyed the lesson and learned something new or useful. One area of my lesson that I think could have improved was the initial demonstration, I could have demonstrated the basic knitting stitch one or two more times and perhaps done a "knit along" segment to help my peers along with learning the basic stitch. I had to re-explain the basic stitch a couple of times, that is why I think this. Overall, it went well and I'm glad I had the opportunity to try this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blogpost Reflection EDCP 342

This class was a really interesting dive into the curricular aspects of BC education while also covering lots of interesting activities and ...